Employment Notice No. 2/2011(Scouts & Guides)
Closing Date : 19/12/2011 Time : up to : 17.00 Hrs.
Closing Date and Time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and candidates residing abroad : 03.01.2012 at 17.00 Hrs.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who are active member of Bharat Scout & Guide for filling up the Two Group-C posts in Pay band 5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs. 1900/- against Scouts & Guides Quota on North Western Railway: The candidates having no Scouts & Guides Qualification need not to apply.
Minimum Educational Qualification
For Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) :- Minimum Matriculation or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The stipulation of 50% marks is not applicable having higher than Matriculation Qualification and for SC/ST candidates.
For Technical Categories:- Matriculation + Passed out Act Apprenticeship/ITI. Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT. No other qualification including diploma/degree in Engineerings will be accepted as an alternative qualification.
Besides the educational qualifications & age limit, the following Scout & Guides qualifications are essential for recruitment.
How to apply
- The format of application given at Annexure-I should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi on A 4 size paper, One pass port size recent photograph. (without coloured glass/sun glass/Cap on the head) should be pasted at the specified space on the application form. All the columns of the application form should be filled up by the candidate in his own handwriting.
- The one passport size recent photograph(same as affixed in the application form)should be clipped alongwith application form.
- All the photocopies of the certificates in support of age , caste , educational qualification , scouting qualification , other qualifications etc. should be self attested by the candidate and should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Photo copies of the participation certificate and membership certificates for the last three years in the recent past and continuation certificate as active Scout & Guide member should be countersigned by State/District Commissioner (Scouts) for Scouting Wing and State/District Commissioner (Guides) for Guides Wing and should be enclosed alongwith the application form.
- One self addressed envelope of size 23cm x 10 cm with name and corresponding address of the applicant written on it with Rs. 5/- postage stamp affixed on should also be enclosed.
Last date of receipt of application is 19/12/2011 up to 17 Hrs. After this, no application will be accepted. Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss. Applications duly filled in as per format given should be addressed to
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment & Training),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Western Railway,
Durgapura Railway Station,
The application should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope or be dropped in the application box provided for the purpose in the Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur-302018 up to 17.00 Hrs. on 19/12/2011. No receipt will be given at any counter. Applications sent by Registered Post/Courier/By Registered AD will not be accepted. Any deficiency/discrepancy found in the application and papers submitted by the applicant will render the application invalid. On the top of the envelope “ APPLICATION FOR SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2011-12 ” should be superscribed.
click above to know
more about this railway job