FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
Employment Notice No: P/PWD(HQ)/1/2012
- Lab Assistant
- Ticket Examiner
- Station Master
- Goods Guard
- Technician (Fitter)
- Technician (Diesel Electric)
Date & Time of Closing: 18.00 hrs, of 06.08.2012
For candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and those residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by ordinary post is 17.30 hrs of 21.08.2012.
1. Applications are invited in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I to this notification (on good quality A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible Indian nationals who come under the definition of Persons with Disabilities as defined in Para 4 of this notification for filling up the under-mentioned Group „C‟ posts in South Eastern Railway. Candidates should enclose a Disability Certificate from the competent authority in format given at Annexure-V to this notification failing which the applications will be rejected.
CANDIDATES BELOW MATRICULATION NEED NOT APPLY.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate should submit the applications in the format at Annexure-I to this notification.
- The applications should be on a good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 gsm) using one side only. Newspaper cutting should not be used as applications. Applications on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications will only be accepted. Candidates can also download the application from the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in or the link given in railwayrecruitment.co.in. Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
- Candidates should fill up the application form either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
- Candidates will be considered only for those posts applied for.
- Photograph: One recent (not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) coloured passport size photograph with clear view of the candidate without cap and sunglass should be pasted in the application form in the space provided. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph.
- The candidate should fill column No.7 indicating his address with pin code in the application form in English only, even for applications in Hindi.
- Candidates except VH and suffering from cerebral palsy should copy the declaration at column No.15 of the application form in his/her own handwriting; otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- Candidates should affix their left hand thumb impression (right hand thumb impression for those not having left arm) in the designated box in the application form. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Applications without thumb impression or blurred / smudged impressions shall be rejected. In column No.13 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks of identification on their body like “a mole on the nose‟ or “cut mark on the forehead‟ etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate identification marks.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST communities should produce community certificates in the format given in Annexure-II of the notification. Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce community certificate in the format given in Annexure- III of the notification. In addition OBC candidates should give self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma attached in Annexure-IV.
- Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the RailwayRecruitment Boards/Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.
The filled in application form complete in all respects along with the required documents should be addressed to the
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Building, Bungalow No.12A,
South Eastern Railway,
11 Garden Reach,
Road, Kolkata –700 043.
Envelopes containing the applications should be superscribed “Application for Recruitment of Persons with Disabilities (SRD)“ Employment Notice
No.________________ Category No._______ Post_____________________ (indicate the
Category No. and Name of the post applied).
The application should be sent by ordinary post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in application can also be dropped in the boxes kept at Railway Recruitment Building, Bungalow No.12A, South Eastern Railway, 11 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700 043 on or before the closing date and time.
ONLY ONE APPLICATION: Each candidate should send only one application for one category or categories of posts. Candidates submitting multiple applications for the same post/group of posts will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he/she will not be offered appointment later on.
click above to know more about
this indian railway jobs opening