Advt. No. 20/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017
This is with reference to the vacancies advertised for different Finance posts, vide notification under reference above. Following is the schedule for the written examination:
Instructions for the candidates:
- Link for Admit card for CBT is available on IRCON’s official website viz. www.ircon.org for downloading by the candidate. Only E-Admit card link will be dispatched to Registered E-Mail Ids of candidates. No separate admit card shall be dispatched through post.
- The examination will be conducted in shifts at scheduled time mentioned in E-Admit Cards. Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the E Admit Card carefully before coming for the CBT.
- In case of any change in the schedule will be updated on website only and candidates may remain in constant touch with IRCON website viz. www.ircon.org.
- No request for change in test centres/ date/ session/ venue will be considered under any circumstances.
- The E Admit cards are also made available on IRCON website: www.ircon.org for downloading and printing by candidate. In case your E Admit card is without photograph, you are advised to bring two recent passport sized photographs to the test centre along with original photo ID proof for pasting in attendance sheet/ admit card by the invigilator.
- Candidates should check the particulars i.e. name, DOB, Photograph, Signature, Category, Sub Category etc.mentioned in E Admit card carefully.
SR. NO Application Seq No Applicant DOB Applicant Name:
1 IRCN1000003 12/Jul/1987 JATIN
2 IRCN1000007 16/Jun/1981 SAMBASIVA RAO DAGGUBATI
3 IRCN1000011 13/Nov/1983 MALHAR BEHERA
4 IRCN1000042 29/Apr/1986 ABHISHEK NARAYAN AGARWAL
5 IRCN1000049 01/Mar/1985 AJAY DHANKAR
6 IRCN1000052 01/Apr/1985 ASHISH KUMAR BANSAL
7 IRCN1000076 25/Nov/1980 ABHISHEK KUMAR SINGH
8 IRCN1000084 21/May/1985 VIPIN GUPTA
9 IRCN1000113 02/Nov/1983 KRISHNA DEV PRASHAD
10 IRCN1000131 19/May/1986 VIKAS JAIN
11 IRCN1000145 18/Jul/1988 ASHUTOSH PRASAD PANDA
12 IRCN1000166 15/Apr/1986 VENU CHAGANTI
13 IRCN1000175 10/Jun/1986 VIKAS TIWARI
14 IRCN1000188 11/Sep/1989 MUKESH KUMAR
15 IRCN1000240 25/Jul/1990 KRISHNA CHAITANYA CHARUGUNDLA
16 IRCN1000244 22/Jun/1984 MANGESH KUMAR PORWAL
17 IRCN1000250 14/Jul/1984 BHUSHAN KUMAR GUMGAONKAR
18 IRCN1000268 02/Aug/1981 MAHESH KISHOR SHIRSAT
19 IRCN1000273 05/Jun/1982 ANILKUMAR K
20 IRCN1000286 26/May/1984 SUMIT KHARE
21 IRCN1000299 11/Jul/1989 ANIRUDH TIWARI
22 IRCN1000306 05/Feb/1984 RAHUL SHUKLA
23 IRCN1000314 04/Sep/1981 RAJAN JAIN
24 IRCN1000336 25/Feb/1984 MAHENDRA VYAS
25 IRCN1000340 10/Jun/1984 SURESH GUTI
- Candidates appearing in the computer based test should, in their own interest, check their eligibility for the post applied as per recruitment advertisement of IRCON’s Advertisement No. 20/2017and ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria in all respects as mentioned therein
for the post before appearing in Computer Based Test to avoid disappointment at any later stage. His/her candidature is liable to be cancelled if found ineligible for the post at later stages of selection process pending scrutiny of eligibility and verification of testimonials, certificates and documents regarding eligibility.
- Your candidature for the computer based test is “PURELY PROVISIONAL” pending detailed scrutiny of eligibility as per IRCON’s Advertisement No. 20/2017and recruitment rules of IRCON. In case, it is found at any stage of recruitment/selection process that the candidate do not fulfil the eligibility criteria and information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement including Fee, Age, Caste Category, Sub-Category, Educational Qualification, etc the candidature of the applicant/candidate will be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process and even after appointment. All the Best !!!
Download Exam details
click above to download
the result published