Vacancy No: 19-20/18
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Joint General Manager (Civil)
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.36,600–62,000/-
2.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager (Civil)
No of post- 6
Pay Scale- Rs.29,100–54,500/-
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
Venue & Time:
- No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office.
- After successful Online Registration, candidates have to e-mail their Application Form and all supporting
documents as per Clause 5 of How to Apply section to e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further communication regarding eligibility/ non eligibility/ lack of documents will be done from/ to this email id only. Candidates may be advised to mail their deficient documents if so required.
- Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents is not received in e-mail, their candidature may not be considered.
- Exact Date, time and details of venue of Interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through e-mail/ uploading on RITES website www.rites.com under Career section.
- Start date of online registration 10.04.2018
- Last date of online registration 03.05.2018 (Walk in Interview)
click above to download
the employment notification